Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, January 01, 2010

2009 in sentences

The Annual Roundup:

January: Apologies for the delay and the clumping, but I couldn't let these two get away without recognition.

February: First of all, it's clear (or it should be) that we're all scaling back this year. (And aren't we all glad we didn't spend a year of our lives filming Confessions of a Shopaholic, coming soon to a theatre near you.)

March: Resort season, anyone? (Dior Bow Sandal)

April: Keep telling yourself that.

May: I can't believe I haven't seen anyone since October, but here goes: At Prune for Sunday brunch, at the next table, Top Chef Stephanie Izard. *

June: If you must be married ocean-side, I suppose bare feet are de rigueur, but in case there's a painful stone walkway involved, why not slip in and out of these Gucci thongs.

July: These will definitely go with my tan and my Expose your Toes polish.

August: In a meta moment, I went searching desperately through the Boudoir* for this hilarious bit (30 Rock is a ripoff of the Muppet Show, discuss.), only to learn that I had merely posted it to Facebook, and not actually blogged it.

September: Fall is in the air, and the FG thinks you should pre-order these boots.

October
: This seems somehow an updated version of something I imagine on a Brontë heroine.

November: Vote with your feet - Doesn't this remind you of Election Day bunting?**

December: I'm off to London for the weekend (again), but I know you're all panicking about what to get everyone from your special someone to the colleagues you're paired with via Secret Santa.***


*Thank the stars that brunch made at least one appearance!

** Clearly the first of the month was good for Shuesday. Again.

*** Yes, I cheated here. It's not /all/ about the shoes!

Previously

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home