Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, October 09, 2006

Insight

There's a weird, weird, weird, weird, weird relationship between Toronto and Montreal, and this joke sums it up better than any 2-3 hour explanation I could give you:
At the last Just For Laughs (in Montreal), a comic told this joke. He said: "I travel in America and people ask me, 'what's the story with Toronto and Montreal?' So I tell them, it's like you have two brothers. One is an accountant. The other is a womanizing alcoholic." And before he gets to the end of the sentence, the crowd starts cheering, so he tells them "Well I guess we know which one you are." He swears he tells the same joke the same way and gets exactly the same reaction in Toronto.

Why? People in Toronto think they're the womanizing alcoholic too?

No. Toronto knows it's the accountant. And it's really proud it's not the womanizing alcoholic.


Ahem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home