Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Shuesday: Shoeru aspirations

Thought you'd all appreciate this definition (And cute cartoon) from Mixtionary:
Shoeru: A deeply knowledgable style queen to whom you can turn for guidance in the matters of footwear.

Maybe someday. In the meantime, here's a nod of the head/wag of the finger query for the group - what do we think about tortoise shell shoes? Obviously not real tortoise shell, but hmmm. They remind me of ... my favourite hair barrette, to be perfectly honest.

4 Comments:

  • I vote no.

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 7:26 PM  

  • I just think for $525 they should look less like my barrette. I understand the principles of patent leather, but these look plastiquey.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 9:06 PM  

  • I agree with you both. $500+ shoes should not look cheap, or like one of the crazy outfits Romy or Michelle would wear. But Saks's order limit makes me want to see them in person, just to be sure.

    By Blogger BS, at 10:53 AM  

  • Doesn't the order limit bring out your competitive side? Or is that just me? *blush*

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home