Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Shuesday: Serendipity

Although this isn't exactly the season, these are lovely, and are also available in pink with a black bow.

Last week had its moments, and not only because I managed to run over a pair of steel scissors en route to the tire-rotation shop. I found the latest shoes I'd been craving, (and on sale!) and completed my summer shoe-drobe with a new pair of beige sandals and a pair of brown strappy sandals with a slight platform (because what I'm missing these days is height). The Scottish Cowgirl talked me out of a pair of Michael Kors sandals (high heel, three thin straps across the foot with a perpendicular thin strap connecting them to a final thin strap around the ankle - regretfully I was unable to find a photo). She contended they were a little dominatrix-y & since I wanted them for everyday, we went a more office-appropriate route.

I know three pairs of shoes in a week seems ridiculous, but I've convinced myself that now I don't need to shop for or buy shoes for the rest of the summer. This should last at least until the end of the month. Also picked up a new white jacket, so there's also a moratorium on shopping general going into effect. Once again, the rule that when SCGirl and I go shopping, I buy and she gets off Scot-free. Grrr.

2 Comments:

  • Um, so the dominatrix-y pair... they on sale, by any chance? Anywhere close? =)

    By Blogger Rainster, at 6:28 PM  

  • They were at Nordstrom Rack for $50 ... and I'd be happy to go back and show them to you in person. They come in black and brown. The heel is a high one ...

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home