Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, December 26, 2005

Miss me?

I miss you too. Have essentially been eating and drinking far too much to do anything other than watch hours of scandalous late night 51st state TV (who has the First Amendment again?) and turn book pages ... slowly. There has been so much excellent beer & wine, I haven't had a cocktail in 10 days, probably a new Olympic record in FG nation.

While watching said TV, I came across an ad for this item (now you know just how late it was), and had to share it with you all. The good news is, none of us are old enough for this. Yet.

1 Comments:

  • I miss you! I can't wait for next week when we're all together at trivia night again...

    (I've been eating a lot too!)

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home