Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Shuesday: Golden Globes

In honor of the Golden Globe nominations, we present these red carpet worthy gems from Forzieri. Of course, they won't do you any good if you find yourself stuck on Brokeback Mountain, but I bet Felicity Huffman's character in TransAmerica would love them. And what's with all the Desperate Housewives nominations? I heart Ms. Huffman, but surely there are other women out there doing a good job in TV dramas. Aren't there?

I realized in the past few weeks that I've almost stopped watching my usual shows, and that I don't really care when I miss them. This is probably a good sign - I'm detatching from TV - although it's bad for my knitting, and I'm facing some deadlines.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Those shoes could get me through winter in New England.

    By Blogger BS, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home