Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, March 14, 2008

Eight things: Part 1

Yes, I know, hot on the heels of WendyB and BS, but I'm thrilled to emulate them any day (especially if one of them is en route to Hawaii ...)

Eight things I'm passionate about

1. Principles
2. My friends
3. Good food (oysters, bread pudding, gourmet mac & cheese)
4. A properly constructed dirty martini
5. Shoes (surprise)
6. A really good kiss
7. Art (Ukiyo-e, Lawren Harris, The Painter, Florentine early Renaissance)
8. Good smells



Eight things I want to do before I die

1. Fall in love again (and again, and again ...)
2. Be debt-free*
3. Go back to school
4. Run my own department
5. Own a cottage in Ontario
6. Visit the Wickaninnish Inn for a week, with unlimited spa treatments
7. Give Rome a second chance
8. Have enough time to read

More later ...

*Note: other items on this list may preclude #2

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • For a split second, I thought: "I'm going to Hawaii?!?"

    By Blogger WendyB, at 4:01 PM  

  • Aren't we all going to Hawai'i? Eventually?

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 9:02 PM  

  • OK, so someone WendyB tagged said that she wants to cure cancer before she dies, and now I am hanging my head.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home