Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fierce Creature

Ring the alarm,
I've been through this so long,
but I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm ...
But this is my show, and I won't let you go ...

Guilty pleasures are myriad in the life of the FG, and Beyonce has a recurring role. Who else can work a white dress shirt, recreate the infamous scene from Basic Instinct, work a long trench coat with knee high boots, and play vulnerable in front of a gorgeous ocean backdrop all in one video?

The Renaissance Man
(I know, right?!) sent me the Youtube VMA performance of Ring the Alarm, and now I'm stuck on the song. I'm justifying it because it sets a faster running pace than my usual. Plus,I unapologetically adore the girl power anthem genre - I've recently rediscovered Son of a Gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home