Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Belated, but worth the wait.

In addition to new year salutations, I send you a link to these re-interpretations of my favourite Christmas story of all time, by O. Henry. (What can I say? I'm a fool for love.) Also should note that The Blue Fairy gave me a beautiful old book full of O. Henry stories one year - love really old books. She also started my collection of late 19th, early 20th century etiquette books, like this one.

I particularly enjoyed the first re-write, but the others are worth reading too.

I also had the joy of eavesdropping on a young dad explaining Hanukkah to his little Boo-like daughter here over the weekend, and learning to salsa. Just a little bit.


1 Comments:

  • I love O. Henry' short stories! Besides "The Gift of the Magi," one of my favorites is "Schools and Schools," which has yet another hero named Gilbert...

    By Blogger Rainster, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home