Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Shuesday: Here comes the Bride

No, it was't me, silly.

The FG was an an insanely fabulous wedding this weekend in Seattle - rehearsal dinner here, ceremony here (typically unpredictable weather prevented it from being held here), and reception here. (there will be more on the food in a separate post).

As an indication of the relative wealth of the crowd, let me say that 98 per cent of the women were wearing stockings, even those under 30. I was not one of them, I'm just Note-ing it. That may be meaningless to some of you, but I'm confident that others will fully understand.

The dresses were lovely, but the SHOES! Have spend ridiculous parts of today searching for the best shoes I saw there and am forced to present you with this almost-replica pair. Those at the wedding had a pointy, closed-toe, were a lovely cranberry satin, I'm confident were FAR more expensive than these, and were worn by a beautiful blonde woman in a cranberry dress.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Unrelated to the shoe portion of your post: I actually worked for Apulent for a little while - that's who I was working for when I bartended at Conan's reception (as previously mentioned over here, in that very same Union Station...

    (And, yes, I know that this post is not about me)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

  • Well, we could make it about you if you'd rather - I could do a bit on the very cute staff working the event, including Tony, the waiter who became my personal polenta provider ... that reminds me, I owe Trivial Kate a post on the food.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home