Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shuesday: Bah, Humbug

The thing about the new J. Crew is that it is just overpriced. I mean, these are not worth $118 plus tax and shipping. There's just not enough shoe in the shoe to tip them over the $90 price point (and if they think they're recession proof, they should reconsider, instead of expanding into, oh, I don't know, costume jewelry, for example).

But I want them, because they remind me of Coco Chanel's camellias.

It all makes me nostalgic for the old J. Crew, circa 1998 or so.

Click here for more fabulous (and fabulously overpriced) spring footwear.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Part of the reason I prefer heels is that I feel I'm getting a lot more shoe for the money!

    By Blogger WendyB, at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home