Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eight Things: Part 3 (finale)

This is the final installment - apologies TR for the wait!

Eight songs I could listen to over and over

1) Beast of Burden - Rolling Stones (you know who you are)
2) Freedom 90 - George Michael (because everyone wants to be a lip-synching supermodel)
3) Emperor's New Clothes - Sinead O'Connor (wrote all my university essays to this the night before they were due (except the thesis))
4) Such a Way - Stephen Kellogg (new & delightful)
5) Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (natch)
6) Bleed a Little While Tonight - Lowest of the Low
7) Falling is Like This/Untouchable Face - Ani Difranco
8) Get Away - Gwen Stefani
9) Grace, too - Tragically Hip (yes, I can count)

Eight things that attract me to my best friends*

1) I keep in touch
2) my uncanny knowledge of pop culture and fashion (a particularly winning combination during awards show season)
3) I am generous with my time, attention and resources (very good at helping you shop, for example ...)
4) I am willing to say, "I don't get that, can you explain it to me?", and to admit when I'm wrong.
5) I am a good listener
6) I forget details, and arguments, but not the important stuff
7) there's always something to drink in the house (and if I know you're coming over, it will be at least in the category of things I know you like)
8) I will argue with you over a principle to the death. Or at least to the pain. That's attractive, right?

*#9 would be that I can be slightly oblivious, but in a way that is (hopefully) charming. For example, I thought this was a list of things /I/ was attracted to in my best friends ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home