Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, February 05, 2007

Home Free!*


I signed a lease today on a studio apartment in the East Village, one block from my initial landing place with The Lead Singer. Top floor in a less than 10 yr old building with an elevator, decent sized kitchen & bathroom, big windows and a glass door, with in-unit heat & a/c, and control thereof. By the time I move in, it will be freshly painted, the hardwoods re-done, cabinets checked and any minor repairs made.

I'm not convinced it's mine yet. Maybe when I pick up the keys. (This, btw, is a photo of one of the streets bordering Tompkins Square Park, within a block of the next Chez FG.)

*Where free means that I've handed over a ridiculous amount of money to two people I've not actually met, given over rights I didn't even know I had, and signed my life away.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home