Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What have I done to deserve this?

So I'm going to the Best Coast next week for work - there's a hotel involved, and I had to share:

AMENITIES

Minimal and romantic, all guest rooms are cast in soft natural tones and fitted with the latest in technology:

• flat-screen TVs
• digital cable
• movies-on-demand
• iPods
• Bose Sound Docks
• two-line telephone
• wireless high-speed Internet access
• DVD player
• Bose Wave radio/CD player
• in-room CD selection
• personal safe
• Frette Egyptian Cotton Bedding
• gourmet mini-bar
• complimentary pet goldfish upon request

The bathroom features:

• Frette bathrobe
• hairdryer
• toiletries from Malin+Goetz beauty line

Complimentary pet goldfish? Oh, I MUST have one of these, I must! Sebastian will be so jealous ...

2 Comments:

  • You're right, it's not. Hmmm.

    Your voice sounds familiar, rrevolutionary, but I can't quite place it ...

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 9:46 AM  

  • Oh, we know who you are now, rrevol without a cause. Btw, when I see your latest nom de plume, it conjures up DDR ... not that I've ever - played? - DDR. but you see what I'm saying.

    mwahaha!

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home