Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Really?

Note: Larry has no idea that his image is being used for evil and not for good. Or, at least not in the interests of converting the children of the world to Christianity. You won't tell, him, will you? Btw, the link below is not for the prudish. You know who you are.

A cucumber? Domestic or English? Waxed or organic? Seems a wee bit ambitious, don't you think? I don't have a recommended substitution, I just ... hmmm ... maybe the cucumbers in NYC are ... too many jokes, I'm sorry, I'll stop now.

This entire topic reminds me of a massive vegetable-related scandal that hit my uni campus regarding a special instructional issue of the weekly feminist newspaper. Most of the controversy had to do with a comparison of the relative worth of white bread when compared to whole wheat and pumpernickel, but the part featuring the veggies was the subject of much debate. Talk amongst yourselves.

Continuing Education? [The Tomato Diaries]

6 Comments:

  • Um...do I want to know exactly HOW you came across that link?

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 8:52 AM  

  • A 'blow job' is a bar shot, traditionally Bailey's & Kahlua, topped with whipped cream. One is encourage to drink it hands-free. And I got to the Tomato Diaries, which featured the Metro Event Planners site, via Gawker, I swear.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 9:55 AM  

  • Riiiiight....

    They're good stuff! (Kate, didn't you have one on Halloween for your early b-day?)

    By Blogger Rainster, at 11:30 AM  

  • Hahaha ... I just clicked on that link! The comments are hilarious! ("There's a lot of malpractice out there...")

    By Blogger Rainster, at 11:35 AM  

  • I did have a BJ shot for my birthday. In fact, here's a picture you took of it! I *HATE* Kahlua, so it wasn't particularly pleasant.

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 2:51 PM  

  • I knew someone took a picture! I just forgot that it was me!

    By Blogger Rainster, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home