Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

"You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance."

in memory of "When Harry Met Sally", ("If you need a root canal Sheldon's your man, but humping and pumping is not Sheldon's strong suit. It's the name. Do it to me 'Sheldon', You're an animal 'Sheldon', Ride me big 'Sheldon'. Doesn't work."; "But I'd like the pie heated, and I don't want the ice cream on top. I want it on the side, and I'd like strawberry instead of vanilla if you have it. If not, then no ice cream, just whipped cream, but only if it's real. If it's out of the can, then nothing."; "'Joe and I broke up.' 'When?' 'Monday.' 'You mean Joe's available?'"; "'I don't think he's ever going to leave her.' 'No one thinks he's ever going to leave her.'" and so many more) we bring you "Days of the Week Underpants" . Really, these are fun - silly, but fun. Fabulous girl won't even insist that you wear then on the correct day. Because sometimes you need a secret to giggle about in the middle of the day. AND they make "Sunday", because God thinks you should wear cute undies every day - you know she does.
And make sure the one who gets to see them has a great sex name.

1 Comments:

  • Eh. Eh! Hello, there! What's happened with me sartorial ruminations, then??? I caint read the same blimy twaddle two days in a row!

    By Blogger The Cynical Idealist, at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home