Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Solids win the day at DNC Convention

I wonder whether Laura and Lynne will appear in paisleys and Liberty prints to demonstrate that they're not the same as Democratic women.

I have to say, the fabulous girl is loving the celeb sightings at the convention. Ellen Burstyn - if you haven't seen Requiem for a Dream, rent it, rent it now. And don't eat beforehand or during. Also for Jennifer Conolly's amazing performance. Flashback: "You have no power over me."
OOO! (squeal) John Cusack! Who doesn't love John Cusack? All that and a Dem to boot.

I have to say it - Americans have that patriotism thing down cold. Nice speech, JFK.

Plus, Cate totally upped her babelicious quotient tonight. What a difference the smoky eye and a shiny red wrap top make! And I laughed so hard I cried at the drowning hamster story  from Alexandra (also in red).

1 Comments:

  • Heh heh heh. "Watery doom." That was the funniest line all freakin' week!

    By Blogger Jen Howk, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home