Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shuesday: Oh the weather outside


is frightful.

Actually, it's not that bad, it's just rainy and damp today (I know, welcome to the UK). I've ensconced myself near the radiator with a warm computer on my lap and Taggart on the tube, and I've arrayed myself in black cashmere and fine wale cordouroy, but I'm missing something ...







What would match my all-black ensemble is this boot from Ralph Lauren, but somehow these Opening Ceremony ankle boots appeal more.

Saks

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I was starting to think it was going to be sunny all the time in Scotland now that you were there!

    By Blogger WendyB, at 1:02 PM  

  • It is sunny on the days I want to go outside, but today wasn't one of those days, so I un-parted the clouds temporarily.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home