Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Picking on Gwyneth

People generally love her or they hate her - I'm generally a fan, although I have my moments. But do we really need to list 12 reasons to hate?

(although this is a funny one ...

10. She is close friends with Madonna, and therefore seems untrustworthy, since anyone who is close with Madonna is also possibly not a human being but made of Quorn.

Remember the Quorn debate of 2006?

and this is a possibly true one, or at least an alternate perspective to the norm ...

12. Oh and there's this: "I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America. People don't talk about work and money, they talk about interesting things at dinner. I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans.")

The list isn't wrong. And launching a lifestyle website that suggests you work, have a happy marriage, take care of your kids, cook, work out, and have time to read, all while looking like this, is bound to result in a little negative feedback. I just have better things to do than hate. This week.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I've met her and found her down-to-earth and so nice, with exquisite manners. I don't know why this doesn't translate in a public forum.

    By Blogger WendyB, at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home