Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Shopaholic Part Four: More for V-Day


Fear not, there's more where that came from.

The FG detests heart shaped jewelry, unless it's from WendyB (here, here and here), but a key, now that's clever. (Undies featuring keyholes are a little obvious, don't you think?)

This necklace is also darling, and a little more in the right price range (ssh, it's on sale!). Plus, Anthropologie is everywhere ... in a good way. At least for the moment ...

One gets the sense that this spring/summer will feature a plethora of tunics, but 'tis to early, imho (unless you're resorting ... are people still resorting this year?).

Apparently Saks thinks people are still buying $135 dollar candles, designed to "Perfume the air with the tiny pink blossoms of an evergreen shrub native to Australia, filled with the scents of rasberries, apricots, violets and wet moss." Really?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Phew, I'm glad I made the cut. I always detested heart-shaped jewelry myself, because I don't like the traditional ones. But I discovered I liked chubby hearts put on their sides and ones that did tricks.

    By Blogger WendyB, at 8:43 AM  

  • This is what I'm saying!

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 9:25 AM  

  • I'm certain that our part of Hawaii does not qualify as "resort", but that won't keep me from using the annual trip as an excuse to pick up one of those tunics! Happy Valentine's Day to me!

    By Blogger BS, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home