Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes 2009




There was skin, mostly in plunging necklines, there were tablecloths masquerading as dresses, some to better effect than others, there were people dressed appropriately for their age, and those who were not, (also, please stand up straight, ladies!) Some of you didn't make it out of the 1980's.

And then there were Sally Hawkins, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ms. Zellweger, the Witches of Westwick. No one can explain those frocks.

These were my top three.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Maggie's dress was my favorite. And THAT, my friend, is why I'm on the Fashion Disaster page and YOU'RE NOT! Don't be jealous.

    By Blogger WendyB, at 5:15 PM  

  • Oh honey, really?

    (You know I'm jealous.)

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home