Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, October 17, 2008

Must haves: An oyster's worst nightmare?





I bought these, and I can't decide about them. And the issue, in case you're wondering is that the largest beads are big. As in, make a circle by touching the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumb big. They might be a little much (they are also a little heavy).

The idea was that they'd go with this dress (although they also work with a black shell and a pinstriped grey skirt). I need to take them home to see how they look with the dress, but what do we think?

Comments from colleagues include, "It's like, Jeff Koons, have you met Tiffany?", and "It's definitely a statement."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Love the necklace, love the dress. Love the necklace with the dress. And while I'm not a fan of Tiffany & Co. or Koons, there's something over-the-top cliched about the combination of the two that works.

    By Blogger BS, at 10:24 AM  

  • I did like them, but they were a little much for my neck, and I didn't like them with the dress - the greys are two different tones, or something. And, as I bought them to go with the dress, and am considering new austerity program, returned them.

    Am now considering these:
    http://tinyurl.com/6fm8jf

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home