Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Four Things

1. Four places that I go to over and over: The Met, Graffiti, Soho, Bar Veloce

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly: Pastry Chef, East Coast Guy, Midwest Medved, The Artist

3. Four places I would rather be right now: Paris, Hawaii, poolside, somewhere I've never been.

4. Four of my favorite places to eat: Graffiti, Smith's, Soba-ya, my parent's house (my dad can /cook/)

5. Four people I'm tagging: Busty Satan, Trivial Kate, Tabula Rasa, Camarooned (ha!).

6. Four TV shows I watch over and over: Buffy, No Reservations, BSG, SATC (just silly, I know, but it's always on when I'm postponing going to sleep ...)

And furthermore ...

Effective today:

1. Clothes Shop: J. Crew/Nordstrom (shoes)
2. Furniture Shop: Antiques
3. Sweet: organic chocolate with chili
4. City: New York
5. Drink: Champagne, dirty Martinis
6. Music: Oscar Peterson
7. TV Series: True Blood
8. Film: The Philadelphia Story
9. Workout: Yoga (I should get back on that, given #10)
10. Pastries: Croissant
11. Coffee: Triple americano, raw sugar, regular milk

WendyB

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • What? Gin and Tonics don't make the list?

    - TPC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

  • I need to get out the Buffy DVDs and rewatch some favorites.

    By Blogger WendyB, at 1:38 PM  

  • It was supposed to be a one word answer, and I already went to two ... but you're right, my giant G&Ts should be there.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home