Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, June 20, 2008

Trunkalicious

Oh that WendyB!

I'm not sure the FG's mother would understand, but there are people you "meet" online, with whom you become friends. Busty Satan was my first such experience, and WendyB is the second (funnily enough, BS and I actually have friends in common, while WB and I just live in the same city). But last week, she had a trunk show, and the Lead Singer and I were there.

It was so lovely to meet her in person - she is just as beautiful and fabulous as you would expect, and this FG knows what it's like to host an event for people you know and people you don't know. And the jewelry!

The Lead Singer liked these:





And I liked these:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I was thrilled that you could make it!

    By Blogger WendyB, at 8:03 AM  

  • Ah, I see. I just have to have a trunk show...in New York...with incredible jewelry and then we'll finally meet. Love WendyB's creations. Love.

    By Blogger BS, at 3:04 PM  

  • Perhaps WendyB could be persuaded to have one in San Fran? Or you could come for a visit and we could all go for a drink ...

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home