Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Graffiti

I'm behind on my "Places You'll Go" entries, but first I had to share another fabulous meal.

As I talk with friends about neighbourhoods and places they would and wouldn't live, I remain just thrilled beyond belief that there are so many delish places to eat so close to my place.

I've walked past Graffiti daily for weeks now, and finally made it in last Friday. The menu:

Watermelon feta salad with mint sorbet and a pomegranate reduction

Green mango paneer - so sour and oh so good - with naan

Pickled ginger scallops with candied red chili

Braised pork bun with apricot chutney

Cumin eggplant wrap with lentil mustard soup

Three cheeses

We drank a delightful bottle of prosecco, followed by an acceptable glass of rose. The dishes were exquisite. I'll be back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home