Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Five Things

5 things (always) in my( good but not-for-profit appropriate) handbag du jour

1) The Blackberry
2) Mac Pro Longwear Lustre in Jazz-y-Razz
3) Sunglasses (unless they're on my face, which they are most of the time)
4) Business cards from last few restaurants/bars I went to (to remind me to blog them)
5) The New Yorker

5 things in my "room"

1) too many pillows
2) my Japanese tea bowl
3) a stack of books I am pretending to read (see The New Yorker, above)
4) a photo of my parents from 1962
5) my mask from the 2006 Seattle Opera Ball

5 things I’ve always wanted to do (of the non-save the world variety)

1) Be paid to read full time
2) travel the world for a year (and I don't mean with a back pack)
3) support the organizations I care about in a financially meaningful way
4) learn 2-3 languages well enough to converse with a native speaker without being laughed at
5) write for a living

5 things I’m currently into

1) BSG (still catching up)
2) lightweight tops for summer - it's still on the calendar, right?
3) Scrabulous (I see your larynxes, and raise you an autocoid)
4) gourmet chocolate
5) TV and takeout with friends on a week night - ANTM, Gossip Girl, Top Chef, etc.

Blame WendyB! (again ...) But I can't wait to meet her next month! Oh, and TR? There isn't a part two to this post =).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home