Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Do the math

We adore Ms. Klein, of Straight Up & Dirty, and the forthcoming Moose, especially when she shares dictates for dating:
how young can I go without being considered a pervie?

Half your age plus seven. How do people not know about this rule? Men can date women half their age, plus seven, and it's all good. So a 33 yr old bartender cannot under any circumstances date a 21 year old. Even if she doesn't giggle. No.


What I want to know is, where was she in December, when I needed this formula? Although perhaps it doesn't apply to women? Hmmmmm ...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I have always been *with* you on this issue.

    By Blogger Rainster, at 9:34 PM  

  • I was completely ignorant of this rule until there was cause for a friend to bring it up. According to the friend, all boys learn it in junior high.

    By Blogger BS, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home