Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Exorcise your right


Couldn't put it better than WendyB (again!)
There's no excuse not to vote because Buffy the Vampire Slayer is off the air. Some years ago, a woman I worked with went to her disorganized voting place, waited and waited and then left before getting to vote because the new episode of Buffy was on. I thought that was a reasonable decision. If you've seen how they organize the voting in New York, you'd pick Buffy too. It's easier to fight vampires than stupidity.

Plus, they're so much prettier than the people in your neighbourhood you'll be forced to interact with at your polling station ...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • LOL. I just told the Buffy fan in question that she's anonymously famous. I loved Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia on Buffy. They ruined her character in Angel.

    By Blogger WendyB, at 8:53 AM  

  • I know! What were they thinking?! And Faith rocked too.

    I saw Giles in a Jane Austen BBC production recently - it wasn't pretty.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 10:25 AM  

  • I don't know about that. There were two dogs (as in canines) at my polling place this morning. They were pretty darn cute. Of course it took me 20 minutes to find the effing school (which was about 4 whole blocks from my apartment), so I'm not sure I can question anyone's intelligence today, let alone their attractiveness.

    By Blogger BS, at 10:27 AM  

  • I must confess that I am running extremely low on both attractiveness and intelligence today. But high on anger. Maybe if I bite someone in the neck I will feel better. Actually, reading Cute Overload helped for a while.

    By Blogger WendyB, at 12:16 PM  

  • That is so funny - Trivial Kate loooves Cute Overload.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home