Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Shuesday: Primary Colours

Vote already! And yes, I'm happy to make suggestions.

In the meantime, do attend the ticker-tape parade honouring the NY Giants today - I know, your team didn't win, but everyone loves a parade! And in three and a half inch heels like these, you'll be able to see everything.

Yes, I bought them, and the grey boots from last week too. If it's going to be 55 degrees all winter, I need more shoes!

Oh, and yesterday the BBC reported that wearing high heels may improve your sex life.* So, if you're not already wearing them ...

* (Not that yours needs help, I'm just saying, it couldn't hurt, right?)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • LOVE these shoes!

    By Blogger Rainster, at 10:17 AM  

  • I am really looking forward to them, esp as my other red shoes aren't really comfortable enough to wear for an entire day - I think they're a little small, plus slung back (?) & pointy toed, although the heel is lower ...

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home