Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Screw California

Fresh from the beaches of Hawaii, I had three days back in my apartment - of which I am increasingly fond, perhaps because I am so seldom there - before getting back on a plane and heading west to sunny Los Angeles.

Did I say sunny? How about storm of the century?

So far it doesn't seem that bad. Lots of rain last night, and more coming this afternoon, but I don't actually have to leave the hotel if I don't want to (which cuts both ways), except for coffee, and people are good about doing coffee runs en masse.

But I've jumped ahead of myself, because there's a dinner at Mario Batali's Osteria Mozza to review.

Rogue Wave

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • We were in LA for a wedding last summer, and we ate lunch at Pizzeria Mozza. Oh wow. It was amazing.

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home