Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The glamourous, glamourous

You know you're watching it, don't even pretend you're not.

I'm so over moany Meredith and her sappy friends - they're officially banished to eye-candy land. I miss Buffy and The OC. I want funny, bitchy writing, fabulous wardrobes, and cocktails in every hand. I want to see my city on television, now that I'm here. And GG (you know you love me), is taking care of my TV-lite needs (along with ANTM, but that's another story).

But don't just take my word for it, these people do it for a living. And they are so right about the Project Runway issue!

Previously:
Everything old

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Oh, I'm watching. But I am NOT going here tomorrow:
    http://seattlest.com/2007/11/16/get_out_saturda_9.php

    You have to draw the line somewhere...

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home