Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I can't stand the rain

against my window ...

I suppose it is excellent weather for spending time inside going through 10 years of accumulated miscellany, but it does feel like an intentional send off (yes, even the weather patterns are all about the FG). It also makes the cat cranky - he wants to be outside, but not in the rain. Conundrum!

Had a great weekend with Camarooned - an excellent balance of spicy food, laughing til our sides ached with good friends and good wine, sleeping in, packing, and moving stuff around.

We're due for extensive flooding this week, even in the city. As in, 100% chance of rain Mon & Tues. Which calls for foot and outerwear that's weather-proof, and I'm preparing for a series of bad hair days. But things are getting packed and sorted through, and furniture is slowly being sold off and leaving the premises. As Jeff Leiken used to say, /this is happening/.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I had to ford several rivers this morning on my way to the bus.

    The outlook is so depressing.

    By Blogger Rainster, at 1:29 PM  

  • as long as it doesn't rain at the garage sale on Saturday, I can live with it.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home