Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, November 03, 2006

"We don't want you to bite yourself."

I went to the dentist last week for a pre-move cleaning, and of course they found cavities, so I went back this morning. The numbness is wearing off and I've managed not to drool, but I'm on a mostly liquid diet for the rest of the day. Which is even more reason to go for drinks with Camarooned before dinner before a 1 vs. 100 marathon and games night with the Capitol Hill Clan (not my idea, but I love my friends enough to watch bad tv with them). I had a Fage Total Greek Yoghurt with Honey for elevenses, and brought tomato soup for lunch, so I'm not on a totally empty stomach.

It's Day Two (or is it three?) of the first rainstorm of the Northwest winter, and I'm impressed with its aggressive attitude. We did have a lovely, dry fall, and the rain that didn't get to meander its way to the ground last month is clearly ticked off. And I'm reminded of the main reason I'm leaving. Because it never rains in NY, right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home