Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, November 10, 2006

A girl has to eat ...

Fortunately, Jane and Michael Stern have seen to it that we know where to eat in every state in the union. It's not champagne wishes and caviar dreams, but who cares when you're in the middle of ... where are we again?

We're talking 18 scoop ice cream sundaes at Cole Drug (Big Timber, MT), Megabob burgers at Bob's Cafe (Sioux Falls, SD), Walleye BLTs at Hell's Kitchen (Minneapolis, MN), and cheesesteaks at Tony Luke's (Philly).

Because arriving in New York packing an extra 20 pounds is exactly how I've envisioned the start of my East Coast life.

Roadfood

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • A matter Civic pride dictates that Road Food features my local Hot Dog Stand, Poochies, just down the street from me in Skokie: http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Writeup.aspx?ReviewID=103&RefID=103

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

  • Let's try that again with a little proof-reading and making use of the "preview" feature: It's a matter of civic pride that dictates that I must point out that Road Food features my local hot dog stand, Poochie's, just down the street from me in Skokie: http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Writeup.aspx?ReviewID=103&RefID=103

    Much better. Now I'm kinda hungry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home