Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shuesday: I'm bringing sexy back

Everywhere I went in The City, women wore these, or these, if you're into a little bling. I'm not exactly sure how they walk around in them all day on the unforgiving streets of Manhattan, but they do. And they're really sexy, especially paired with a barely there sundress.

Whereas here, today, it's about 20 degrees cooler than anywhere else. Not cool enough for me to consider buying the Uggs that are, for some reason, still available for purchase, but I may have to pick up a new jacket on the way home. Yikes!

2 Comments:

  • Hmm - I think I could walk a lot better in those than in most of the Shuesday picks...but I've never been good at walking in heels. Good thing I don't mind being short.

    And yeah, I officially LOVE that song.

    By Blogger UW Nutrition, at 7:53 AM  

  • It's SUCH a good song, I'm completely over being embarrassed about liking it.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home