Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Taxes: An immodest proposal

While some enjoy the introduction of a brand new theme in the final bars of a symphony, I enjoy a little twist to the end of a magazine article Em & Lo wrote on Love in the Time of Taxes for New York Magazine, comparing cheating on Uncle Sam to cheating on BF Sam. And, in the final sentences,
We can, however, report on at least one instance of taxes bringing two people closer. “I offered an ex one week of nonreciprocal oral sex if she did my taxes,” says James, a 33-year-old film editor. Sex is easy; math is hard.
Remind you of anyone?

2 Comments:

  • I enjoy doing taxes, but I may still trade them as James did, because there's nothing wrong a little more lovin' in the world.

    By Blogger camarooned, at 11:53 AM  

  • Perhaps you should be offering your services to those who are panicking in these Final Days?

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home