Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Shuesday: Dot Dot Dot

Shuesday again?! That's what happens when your blogging frequency dips to unprecedented lows. Although none of my compatriots have been blogging much either. It must be the weather. Despite dire morning weather predictions day after day, spring is determined to get here. I can see it just around the corner, I swear.

The FG has a long long history with navy blue and therefore the entire genre of sailor wear for spring is mostly out of bounds (Although I continue to adore this jacket). So instead of navy & white, I do black and white for spring, and these shoes are perfect.

If you need a punch of colour, or just want to re-capture your summer camp days, these are super fun. The FG's not a huge wedge fan, but those who love them love them beaucoup, and they appear to be here to stay, at least through the summer.

2 Comments:

  • you really picked the cutest shoes! Manolo would be proud!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • Thanks Robyn! I'm honoured you think so.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home