Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, February 17, 2006

Breaking news: Cheney victim part Canadian?

Harry M. Whittington, who became embroiled in a drama that has consumed Washington when he was shot last weekend by Vice President Dick Cheney, emerged from the hospital today to say that he is "deeply sorry" for all that the vice president "has gone through this week."

Are you kidding me? He's sorry for the Vice President? He's been in the hospital for 6 days and suffered a minor heart attack, but he's sorry?

Man in Line of Fire Expresses Sorrow for Cheney's Troubles [NYT]

1 Comments:

  • I can imagine that the conversation went something like this:

    Dick: Are you going to apologize for all this trouble you've put me through?

    Harry: What?

    Dick: I've had a really rough week with the press because of this bullshit.

    Harry: I hardly see how that's my fault.

    Dick: Man, it would be a real shame if you accidentally got shot in the face again.

    Harry: Dick, I'm deeply sorry for everything you've gone through this week.

    By Blogger Colin, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home