Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, August 01, 2005

Miss me?

And the sad part is that I haven't even left yet - just frantic with pre-NYC doings. But I wanted to let you know that the thong is experiencing a selling slump.
Jodie Marsh, the model and reality TV star who has often been branded as a chav herself, agreed that despite her collection of more than 500 thongs, fashions were changing. “Showing your thong is a bit old now,” she said. “I’d rather have big knickers showing over the top of my jeans.

The FG is still a fan, (although she reminds you that for underwear to fulfill its destiny, it shouldn't be seen in public), and can't wait for Cosabella's prices to drop in reponse. Of course, the FG is not a chav, so this may explain her disagreement with Ms. Marsh.

And also, phrase de jour, courtesy of Gawker:
the fully rectitudinous shiksa goddesses of Conde Nast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home