Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Big Brother NYC

I've been withholding the announcement that I'm NYC bound later this summer to stave off jealous vibes - I know there's more than one of you who drools at the thought of so many shoes/celebrities/cuisines/museums on one tiny island, even if it's 100 degrees in the shade at 7:00 a.m. - not that I expect to see that hour unless I'm on my way back to the hotel. But now that Big Brother obviously knows I'm coming, there's no reason to demur. They can try to blame it on London all they want, but it's just another example of carpe diem when it comes to civil liberties and government powers. The question is, is it worth it to travel exclusively by taxi in order to avoid having my suitcase inspected by government forces? Maybe the TSA could give me a pass when I'm leaving the airport?

PS: Concerned about random government searches of your home/desk/vehicle/bag? Join.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home