Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shuesday: Good day sunshine

It's supposed to be 85 degrees tomorrow, but I won't go back to sandals or white after Labour Day. I won't. We're going to play it simple this week. I had a Nanette Lepore pump with a delightful bow on the back in mind, but then I realized it had a stupid mini-peep toe on the front, so I cast it aside.

Sometimes size does matter.

It's still too early for boots, but it is back to school time, so let's go with a pair of argyle patterned flats. Let's be clear - I would never pay $200 for a pair of flats, but these are adorable, and if you're on your parents' dime ...

Wear it with those silly bright tights that are all over the pages of Vogue this month, if you must.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home