Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Now that I have your attention

Manhattan Mini-Storage has been running a provocative ad campaign this year, featuring slogans such as, "Your closet's so narrow it makes Cheney look liberal," "Your closet's so shallow it makes Paris look deep," (complete with chihuahua), but it took this ad to actually get the attention of New York conservatives:


Gothamist wants to know what you think. I'm just glad someone's using their freedom of speech.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I saw this as I was biking the other day and would have taken a photo if I'd had my blog. I think it is brilliant.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  

  • A great billboard, and shrewd marketing to boot.

    By Blogger camarooned, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home