Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Agonizingly Alliterative Archetype

I haven't spent enough time with Go Fug Yourself, but it's always worth the visit. Their take on the recently released September Vogue, par example:
I'm not even going to mention(...) the ridiculous fact that EVERY SINGLE HEADLINE is alliterative ("Fashion's Feistiest Icon" and "Perfect Political Partner" and "Fearless Fashion" AND "Magician of Makeup"? Was there no room for "Piles of Positively Peerless Pants" or "Scads of Seriously Sexy Skirts" or "My Mailman Refuses to Deliver This Because It Weighs More Than Some Babies"? Wait, that last one doesn't have any alliteration. My bad).
They also take Anna to task for giving Sienna GP's W magazine brows. Mwahahahaha.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I had not noticed that! I will have to go back and check it out. I usually just look at the pictures anyway. I really hated Siena's brows and cover look.

    By Blogger Chic and Charming, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home