Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow!

Oh, I could blog about the return of curly hair (again), the requisite boring article on D.C. fashion (comes with election/ascension of prominent woman) - why are we still worried about being taken seriously by the idiots we elect, exactly? But ...
  • there are real live snow flurries in the place where I live
  • I'm moving into a place soon to be vacated by its owners for two weeks (except for 3 resident cats), with laundry!
  • my car has sold
  • there's (finally!) an art museum in my immediate future, and
  • a new apartment not far off.
Somebody pinch me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Sometimes we fear that once we get what we want it won't be as good as we'd dreamed...but it is, isn't it? Better even. Happy first snowfall!

    By Blogger BS, at 3:31 PM  

  • It so is - so glad things are going so well for you too!

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home