Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rediscovering the sandwich

Sandwiches are beautiful, sandwiches are fine,
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
I eat them for my supper and I eat them for my lunch,
if I had a hundred sandwiches, I'd eat them all at once!

I used to like sandwiches for lunch in principle - lots of choices, compact and portable, but a sandwich made at 8 a.m. tends to be soggy at best by noon. Enter Pret a Manger - just a few blocks from my office, and they make fresh sandwiches all through the day. Delicious!

The Sandwich Song

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Yes, but do you like them deep fried?

    By Blogger Colin, at 10:50 AM  

  • If you knew that I spent both legs of my flight home hunched over an airplane toilet, you wouldn't be asking me that. I'm not blaming the deep frying for the stomach flu, I'm just saying.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 12:15 PM  

  • Oh that sucks... sorry sweetie. :(

    More likely that it was brunch at Coastal or perhaps just the colder weather... in any case, I hope you feel better soon!

    By Blogger Colin, at 2:27 PM  

  • Am sure it was viral, and am much better after a day doing nothing and a good night's sleep.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home