Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Good, the Bad, the Globes

Aside from the obvious all occasion great dressers - Anjelica Huston, Mischa Barton, Nicole, Uma, and a special kudo to Teri Hatcher for looking her best AND taking home a statuette - here are some dresses I loved:

Claire in lavender Valentino Glenn in Geoffrey Beene
Hilary in Calvin Klein Felicity Huffman

And in the not-living-up-to-your-job-as-enviable-arm-candy role, here's Clive Owen with a nasty peppermint stick of a girl. Had to include this one of Laura Linney, who I quite like, but is channeling some horrible Helen Hunt memory I have with the tight hair and too much eyeliner:

Don't do this, ever. I thought Hilary was the boxer ...

I'm not putting that horrible excuse for a dress that Halle Berry wore up here, it's just too sad. But major kudos to Johhny Depp, for looking fabulous and standing out in a sea of black:

mmmmm

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home