Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011: Plan B



See up above there where I was going to do the fashion review of the Globes? See how that didn't happen? See how I was on an airplane - an AIRPLANE - during the Oscars last night? And yet, here's your fashion report.

Cate - loved it. She always does something different (and this was very different) and it works.




And then there was the lace brigade. I want to like Mila's dress, really, but I can't.

No such qualms about Nicole Kidman - way, way too much going on there.





I liked Halle and Hilary, and Hailee too. Reese reminded me of Ms J. Roberts circa 2001.














I liked the various red dresses, especially Sandra Bullock's, but this just looks like J Law added a skirt to her Baywatch suit.


3 Comments:

  • I loved Cate's (and was alone in that, so it's lovely to have backup), but I adored Mila's as well.

    I second your thoughts on Nicole and Reese, but Anne's Valentino was my favorite red gown.

    (I think that may be the most concise I've ever been about Oscars fashion.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

  • Oh, yes, the Hathaway Valentino was beautiful!

    By Blogger WendyB, at 4:15 PM  

  • Really? Seems like nothing special in the front and what's all that at the back to me.

    By Blogger fabulous girl, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home