Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, April 20, 2009

Off kilter because ...

what I meant to say in the previous post was the following:

Do you ever have those days when things seem just a little bit off? Today was definitely one of those days, and I think it's my hair.

You see, I parted my hair on the "wrong" side today. Normally when I do that, it throws my neck off a little bit, because I'm not used to it (if you think I'm crazy, either you've never changed your part, or you don't have enough hair for it to make a difference). There are reasons I won't bore you with to switch up your part, but the point is, today it threw my neck and the day off. And that's not cool.

I could blame the weather - after a sunny warm weekend, it regressed to Seattle in December (in the days before they got snow for months and months) today - or I could blame the lack of sleep, but I think it's the hair.

And when I went looking for an image of "woman frustrated", please note just how many of them involve hair pulling of some kind ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home