Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Friday, November 07, 2008

Shopaholic: Part One

It's not that I'm that organized, but November's full of birthdays and the holidays are coming (not that the 60 degree temperatures outside are any indication), which means hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, and so on. I find it helps to spread things out, so here's the first in a series of pre-season shopping posts.

I confess that Daily Candy sent me to this website after these, for the LPI and his crazy roommate, but there are a number of fun items at the site, and the holidays are coming.
  • I love the scent of roses, and the practicality of the one-use soap sheet these provide.
  • I have a little container full of pins that would be far better off in one of these.
  • I'm told that satin pillowcases really do make a difference, if preserving your blow-out and minimizing wrinkles is important to you.
  • And I've always wanted one of these graphite drawing tools - I always visit their case at ABC Home.



The Spoon Sisters

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Satin pillowcases are one of those things I plan to get when I'm a grownup, but I've yet to determine when I'll become a grownup.

    By Blogger BS, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home