Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Little girls, little girls

everywhere I turn I can see them ...

Which is to say that the summer interns are here in full force (I'm sure there are male interns too, but I haven't seen any).

A veritable handful of perpendicular girls. Except they're all less than five and a half feet tall and wear adorable strappy little flats on their size 4 feet. They hold absurdly intellectual conversations in the elevator on the way in to work, pre-their morning yerba maté (or my first sip of giant chain store coffee, for that matter), are partial to soup for lunch (sans crackers), wear enormous earrings, and excessive eye make-up for any hour prior to 9 p.m. They travel in packs.

I feel like a WNBA player, sans skills.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home